• Compliant with latest Intel standard ATX12V V2.31
• Supporting Intel 3rd Generation Core i7, i5, i3, Pentium & AMD FX, Phenom II, Fusion A series, Athlon II.
• Dual +12V rail for the most demanding AMD Radeon and Nvidia Geforce graphic card.
• High efficiency meets up to 80% typical.
• 120mm transparent Fan with 33pcs white LED light.
• SOLID BUILD WITH RED & white COATING.
• High reliability (MTBF>100,000 hours).
• Multiple protection design (OVP/UVP/OPP/OTP/SCP).
- 750watt power supply
- 1 x 20+4 motherboard connector
- 1 x 4+4pin cpu connector
- 1 x 6+2pin pci-e connector
- 3 x sata connector
- 3 x 4pin perlpheral connector
- 1 x 4pin floppy connector
- 500 Watts
- 120mm quiet fans
- Operate only up to 40 degree celcius
- Damage resistant
- Intel ATX Form Factor
- Proven Thermal Resistance
- Consune 0.5 Watt when Idle
- Fully modular cable design for easy installation and cable management
- 100% high quality Japanese electrolytic & solid capacitors ensure performance and reliability
- 135mm FDB silent fan default as hybrid mode, equipped with hybrid fan controller, easily switch mode (auto / hybrid) by the controller
- Zero dBA fanless mode silent operation
- 80 PLUS Platinum certified: up to 93% efficiency @ 50% load
- Powerful single +12V rail, capable of delivering up to 100A
- Excellent output voltage stability ensures total voltage regulation under 1% (even better than DSP)
- Twelve PCI-E 6+2pin connectors for 4 way SLI & high end solution builds
‘-Complies with latest ATX 12V V2.2 Standard for utmost reliability and compatibility
– Robust and dedicated dual 12V output provides superior performance under all types of system loading.
– Active PFC to improve energy efficiency and provide reliable power.
– Ultra-quiet 120mm cooling fan delivers excellent airflow.
– Extra long EPS/ATX 12V 4 4pin CPU cable support full tower chassis.
– Intel & AMD CPU compliant.
– Nvidia & ATI/AMD graphic card compatible.
– Dimension (W/H/D): 150mm x 85.1mm x 141mm.
– High reliability: MTBF>100,000 hours.
– Built-in industry grade protections: Over Current, Over Voltage, Over Power and Short-Circuit protection
– Safety / EMI Approvals: TUV, CE, GOST’